Saturday, November 24, 2007

Carry on

I have a Bachelors Degree in Political Science. I graduated 3/1000 with a 3.94 GPA (2 B's). I was president of the Law and Politics Club, History Club, and Phi Alpha Theta (Historical honor society). I was a memeber of two more honor societies--Pi Sigma Alpha (political science) and Phi Kappa Phi (Cameron's top honor society). I was one of Cameron's Top 20 Students and a member of Who's Who. I was also on the Student Senate and I braved Law School for a year and a half. I am not sharing this with you so that I can boost my self esteem. I am simply annotating that I am not an idiot. But how is it that my old blog that disappeared suddenly appeared? And how is it that I am able to bitch about my blog not looking right, then suddenly, it does? This isn't rocket science is it???????

Since all is well in blog blog land, I will clean my kitchen for the guests that will be arriving to my daughters 8th birthday celebration. Happy Birthday #1. I survived Thanksgiving. Can I survive the ice cream cake?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brag brag brag! I like your background.

Sherry said...

I'm not bragging.