Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is it Friday?

Sheesh, I have been exhausted these past few days. I've been coming home and crashing around 7:30pm, then getting up and going to bed. I don't know whats going on. Yeah, it's that time of the month but I don't think that's doing it. A few weekends ago I slept like all weekend long.

Here I go whining again--but I really need to start working out. I am going to do something as soon as I type this. We're watching a movie (sort of) and I would love nothing more than to go to sleep. But I will push myself to workout. Even if I do nothing more than push ups and sit ups, I will do something. Here's things I would like to get into:
  • P90X
  • Pilates
  • Yoga
  • Walking
  • Running
  • Biking
  • Maybe some classes at the gym

I am like a football field away from a gym at work but I don't use it. I could easily strap on some shoes and run at lunch but it's deathly hot here. Not really my thing. The ideal time is to work out during the day while at work--I have a 1 hr lunch everyday but can take longer if need be. Also, technically I can go to the gym for 1 hour 3x a week on company time. I just don't want to do that right now. I have a ton to learn at work. I am way in over my head. So there's no time to take off work to work out. At lunch I tan or do other things like feeding cats, or running errands. I really don't have time. I could get up early in the morning to work out or I can do it when I get home. The best choice is when I get home, but I have kiddos at home that need something and I have to cook, do laundry, clean, etc.

There is a point to my whining: I need to make time in my schedule. It's almost 7pm. I got home around 5:30. I haven't washed clothes or cooked dinner. Dishes are still piled up. I did make the baby a bottle and gave it to her (she can hold her bottle now). So for an hour and a half I've read blogs and ate. Speaking of eating, I have been coming home and eating like a horse. Uggggg....This. Must. Stop. Now.

Back to the point: I need to get a schedule down and stick to it. I need to come home, work out, and be done with it. End of story.

Well that's that. I better get off the couch before I go to sleep. Yes, I just considered taking a nap instead. Must keep moving. Must keep moving.

No comments: