Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Happy Tuesday all!  I need to keep this as short as possible because I have an appointment in 2 hours that's 80 miles away.  I should be preparing to leave!

Man oh man I have been so sleepy lately. I dont feel like I am getting sick, so I dont know whats going on. Last night I got home from work and took a nap. I had meant to workout but I crashed. Have no fear peeps, I got up, cooked dinner, ate, then foolishly ran. I noticed I started getting side cramps. Well I wonder if that has something to do with running on a very full tummy??? Anyway, it was 8:30 at night, but I got my workout in. This correlates with my last post. Sometimes you have to push yourself to do things even when you dont want to. After my run, I was asleep between 10:30 and 11:00. Let me tell you, I was still dog tired when I woke up. Sheesh. I thought I was supposed to get more energy.

Anyone else dealing with this issue?

No comments: