Monday, June 6, 2011

When do you eat?

Hello people.  How's your Monday going?  Mine is a-okay. Its my first day back after being off for a week, so its always a little rough.

So the question of the day is when do you eat?  do you eat when you're hungry? Eat when it's the appropriate meal time?  Eat every 2-3 hours? I do not believe there is a right or a wrong answer. I am just curious to see how you eat.  I personally eat every few hours because I get hungry, not because a clock tells me when its time to eat.  I started eating frequently a few years ago when I was preggo. Then I kept it up when my dr told me I was pre-diabetic, then when I was preggo, then I kept it up to increase my metabolism.  I guess after eating around the clock for so many years, my body kind of likes being fed frequently.  When I had my first child, I ate like 6 full meals a day. I thought you had to eat for two...grown men...Needless to say, I grew up a little, had a few more kids, and I no longer eat full meals 6 times a day:) 

I have noticed that I dont have to watch a clock for my body to tell me to eat.  Yet when I am purposely trying to eat 5-6 times a day every XX hours, it's like force feeding myself.  Has anyone else experienced this? 

Well, I should get back to working.  Hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments: