Saturday, June 11, 2011

Who defines you?

Happy Saturday everyone.  My day has been just peachy.  I hit the farmers market this morning.  I walked away with 2 tomatoes, squash, onions, radishes, and carrots.  I hit the grocery store for some natural beef and chicken (and other things). I put away groceries, cleaned a little, then hung out in the pool. Today is a good day.  I see tomorrow as a repeat of today except I am going to buy some tomato plants to plant, and have a friend and her son over for a little BBQ. Some laundry might be in my future too. The pool is definitely in the plans!

I am trying to get back to better eating habits.  Its not that I have been slacking lately, but I can do alot better.  I have been on a fruit kick lately too. I did really well today--twice now I had a cheeto in my hand but I DID NOT eat it.  High five to self. I have some weight to lose and yeah, that cheeto isnt going to help me.

Would you cave and have one cheeto or are you disciplined enough to just say no?  I think that "dieting" has a lot to do with will power.  Its really a mental thing for me.  I have to be in the right mindset to really lose weight. So here goes nothing trying to get the weight off once and for all.

Hope your weekend is well. If you're eating cheetos, have one for me.  If not, well, welcome to the club:)

No comments: