Monday, April 2, 2012

Its that time again

Here we are again...another week has passes.  I have to tell you, I did NOT workout last week.  My workout partner went to Tennessee and I just sat on my arse.  Ok, I didn't just sit around, I utilized my time to do other things, but the bottom line is there wasn't any workouts completed.  Shame. On. Me.

Have no fear though, I had a great workout today.  And I will have a great workout this week.  Well, except for Friday.  I may be able to juggle my schedule to shift workouts to get one in.  I will be out of town at a doctor appointment that day. Oh fun.  Hopefully I will be able to report back that I got all 5 of the workouts in.

My weekend was lazy.  Ex husband was sick.   I felt so so.  I just laid around all weekend.  Sad, I know.

Today I talked to my BFF Kelly Olexa for a couple of hours.  It was a MUCH needed conversation.  On top of getting to talk to her, I got to talk to her on her Birthday!   Kelly is doing some exciting things with FitFluential.  Go check out both sites!  Show KO some love.

Lots of exciting things are going on here.  I am finally finishing up my personal training certification.  Its not happening today, but it will happen in the VERY near future.  I am SO excited.  This has been something I have been wanting to do for years now. Literally, years.  Finally going to happen!  This is really the big exciting thing for me. I know I said lots of things are happening, but it is a Monday and my brain isn't working properly.

That's all I have for now.  I hope you all have a splendid day:)

No comments: