Thursday, July 5, 2012

Its all in the brain

I can't believe its been 3 months since I have last posted.  Where does time go?  I really am a bad blogger.

Life hasn't changed much in the last few months.  My life consists of working, working out, and taking care of kids.  I went TDY to Seattle last week.  I enjoyed the weather and the green scenery.  Yep, that's about as exciting as I get...

I finally had time to explore pinterst and understand what the site was about.  I am addicted.  But this post isn't about pinterest.  I read some things on there that really hit home.  It's things I have been saying for years:  If you want to lose weight/get fit/get stronger, it all beings with your head.  If your head isn't in the game, your body wont be either.  YOUR BRAIN has to tell the body to get to the gym.  YOUR BRAIN has to tell your body to stay away from the bad food.  YOUR BRAIN makes the decision if you will fail or succeed.  Until your mind is 100% in the game, your results will be minimal. 

Think about that one for a while.  My brain is telling my body to get off the computer and do some laundry.  I REALLY don't want to, but I have to gather the will power to do it.  Have a great Thursday everyone.

No comments: