Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I am home today with a sick kiddo. She seems to feel better during the day but it's rough at night. I took her to the dr and she basically has "the crud." She has a fever first thing in the morning so I don't want to take her to daycare and have to get called to pick her up. And she sporadically coughs her little head off.

On a happy note--I was 123.4 on the scale today and I hopped off, got back on, and it stayed the same. Maybe it was warm today?? Bottom line is I am losing weight!!!!!! FINALLY!

Now, on to answer some comments.

Kelly--I have met some great people on here. I feel I learn so much from everyone every time I read a blog. I don't have a problem with anyone I "know", it's mainly random people out there that I staggered upon that definitely put their ego first. Perhaps these people just think they are displaying confidence while the rest of the world views it as cockiness. I don't know. I just had to point it out because it was something that really annoyed me in the wee hours of the morning. To see "look at me, look at me" then to boast that you're "popular" is humorous and pathetic at the same time. Quality entertainment.

Erin--I do have the experimental body. Don't get me wrong, I DO see *some* results from working out and eating perfectly (like green beans and tuna). But I have found that the absolute best thing for me to lose the weight is to do nothing more than cut back on what I eat. I picked up running for a little while last year and for the 3 weeks I did it, I packed on some lbs and my clothes were getting tighter. I had some people tell me I was building muscle and after about 6 weeks in to it, I would start to lose. I had others tell me that I *must* be eating more since running raises metabolism, makes you hungry, and in turn, you eat more. I had to stop to get the scale to go back down!!! So yes, it can be frustrating!

Tea--Mackenzie seems to be getting better--thanks! I don't usually criticize people, but after coming across *so* many people that were begging for attention on different sites, I had to mention that it was annoying. It is funny to see if from afar and think "Are you kidding me?!?!" but after seeing it over and over again, it got old! I think I need a new scale. I went through 3 to get to this one, but I guess it's time to move on!

Before I go, I just want to leave a little message for a few people out there.

Tiffany--The Twilight Bag at Hastings was $15.99. Remember, the one I didn't get. It's like $45 on eBay. Why didn't I go grab it? Would've been a GREAT Christmas present for someone in Louisiana.

Tina--How are you??? Haven't heard from you much these days. Pudding shots?? never heard of them but sounds yum!

Evelyne--Are you alive? I never hear much from you these days. We need a vlog.

Hayley--How's everything going with you?

Alright, I can not ignore Mackenzie's sad pleas any longer. (sitting in her bed saying "Down, down" in a pathetic little voice.

Oh--has anyone tried Honeycrisp Apples???




2 comments:

Tiffany said...

LMAO That bag would have been AWESOME for somebody down here in LA. Oh did I mention my birthday is in February. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm here!! Sorry I've been MIA lately. It's that time of year when I just want to hide from the world. I'm not crazy about the holidays OR this crazy weather. I hate winter and wish I were a bear so I could hibernate.

Too funny, I was thinking of doing a quick little vlog the other day of the DUMP of snow we got, but I looked like total crap and was in need of a shower. I thought of you, specifically, because you've asked me to do one before. :)

I haven't been eating 'on plan' nor have I been working out AT ALL. I'm afraid to talk to Tony, he'll be SO upset with me, and I feel so guilty. I WILL be back on my game after the first of the year. Then I'm hitting it hardcore, takin NO prisoners. ;)

Give that sweet little one of yours lots of hugs and kisses to make her well again.

Merry Christmas girl. YOU are amazing and beautiful and make me smile when I just think of you. I hope this Holiday is wonderful and special for you and your family.