Saturday, June 6, 2009

Piss on heartburn!

Can life get any better? There's sooooooooooooooooo much going on right now. SOOOOOOOO much. Life is amazing. It's really amazing how some things can have a domino effect. Have you ever noticed that when things go bad, everything seems to go bad. Your dog dies, you lose your job, you wreck your car...Ok, maybe not that extreme, but you get the point. What about when things go good? They say bad things come in 3's, what about the good ones? So far I have two really great things happen back to back. I don't know what your belief system is, but I do believe that everything happens for a reason. And I firmly believe that a higher power definitely had a hand in this. Turning 30 turned out to be amazing. I really think this is going to be the best year yet!

So I have been eating out alot. I swore I wouldn't but geeze, I haven't been up to cooking. Since Clint works nights, I try to come back to town to have dinner with him. But that means if I come home, I only have one hour and that's not enough time to cook! Sure, if I wanted garbage like Hamburger Helper, then that would work. But to really cook--cut up meat and veggies and slowly cook everything--that takes time. Sure, some things I make can take less than an hour, but I don't want to be rushed. Anyway, I spend today cooking a few meals. I spent half the day. And I didn't get everything cooked. But here's a glimpse of my meal plan:

Chickens salad on a bed of lettuce with asparagus
Kashi Frozen Pizza with Salad
Turkey spaghetti with whole wheat noodles and salad
Veggie Soup
Beef Roast with red potatoes and organic carrots

YUM YUM

I don't have anything more planned because we are going to be moving our stuff this weekend. REEEKKKK. We are moving 2/3 of it. Clint is going first and when I get a job, I will go. All I am keeping here is my bed, futon, TV, coffee table, bunk beds, kids TV, Mackenzie's bed, kitchen appliances, washer, dryer, fridge, clothes, bathroom stuff. EVERYTHING else is going!!!

Alright, it's date night! I gotta get dressed for that!

No comments: