Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 1

I haven't had time to whip out the laptop to change some things but why delay the story because I don't like the background or my header is no longer applicable? So let's get started....

Today you will get a condensed version. Many many details, pictures, and life lessons will come along the way. My story began long before this blog started but it all wrapped back to one central theme: doing what works best for YOU. 

In 1999 I had el bebe nĂºmero uno. I ate for two grown men. Hey I was 19, no one told me what eating for two REALLY meant. I went from 128 to about 183 lbs. While preggo I go by the docs scale so I was probably lighter when I got preggo. Anywho....I was huge. But the Air Force have me 6 months to get to my weight max of 143, so since I was losing the poundage I got down to 128. I ate right and used the treadmill at the gym. When H1 was 1 H2 entered the belly. I went from 124 to 170 something. Got down to 148, then it seemed like I stayed there forever but by the time she was 1 I was at 116. I lost the weight by counting calories and using a mini trampoline while watching ER. Then a year  later I gained the weight back. Welcome to college, taking care of two small kids. I went to the gym, ate right, scale wouldn't move. Then I just stopped, used simple principle of calories in versus calories out and tada scale went from 147 to 115. I stayed between 115 and 120 until 2006 when M entered tummy. My lowest weight that I remember was 112 when I had Appendectomy in Feb 2006. Just before M entered tummy. Back to her. First doc appt I was 124. I was 160 something I think when I spit her out. I got down to maybe 129 with her. I don't remember, is have to go back and read blog. Worked out, ate right, hired personal trainer. Weight didn't want to move. Then C entered belly although vasectomy was scheduled. That's where this weight loss struggle began. I would have to check blog for exact stats but I think I was at 129 at first dr appt then got up to 160 something. Slowly dropped weight. Had hormone, thyroid, and every issue under the sun. Scale stalled between 132 and 129. On a nice day it may dip to 127. I hired trainers, worked my ass off, ate perfectly. I got no where. Then one day I stopped. Went back to what I knew: calories in versus calories out. I have a better picture but its not on this device so this will suffice for now. The scale was actually heavier and is lower. And remember, I'm just 5 foot nothing....




Well I guess you get a teaser because I can't upload right now. Sorry guys. Stay tuned.....

No comments: