Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 3: I should have been a doctor

Happy Saturday! I hope to keep this short and sweet. In case I didn't mention I was diagnosed with type A influenza two weeks ago. I got the flu shot. I also got the flu because I sat in urgent care for 3 hours because my kids had coughs. They tested negative for flu and strep. I caught the flu. Wtf. Long story short I was up all night with Miss C giving round the clock breathing treatments. Headed to the ER because they weren't cutting it and I know what it's like to not be able to breathe. She still sounds like crap but she's better. I imagine I'll still be up around the clock tonight with her.  Then I came home to find ex husband suddenly stricken with the flu. Great. I'm not a douche to my ex's so he's sleeping it off. I was nice and gave him some meds and soup. The issue is he was snuggled up to Miss M when I was at the ER so I wonder if she's going to get it. Neither of them had the flu shot, not that it mattered anyway. I should've become a doctor if I am going to have to take care of 3 sick people. I'm still not well. Boo:( Needless to say there was no workout for me today although I desperately needed some yoga. Maybe tomorrow. For now I desperately need some sleep. I don't have the luxury of pawning my kids off on others so I need to get some sleep so I can treat the sickos:)

No comments: