Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'm back...again...part 20??

When it seems like I posted yesterday then I revisit this site my jaw hits the floor when I realize I haven't been here in F-O-R-E-V-E-R.  I have no concept of time because yesterday turns out to be seven months ago.  Sooooooooooo......oooooo much has happened since then. I don't know where to begin. In summation, my goals have been met and exceeded. I defined me. I became that smoking hot momma. This blog is still relevant because the story needs to be told but its a matter of how to tell the story. The story doesn't end because I met THOSE goals; my life will always evolve so there will always be new goals...hit the stage, practice yoga in India, run in that marathon, eat clean every day. The story never ends. Just be patient as I revamp the ol bloggie blog to tell you the story. My life stays hectic but after realizing the only way to get things accomplished is to MAKE TIME. It's like hitting the gym or buying groceries....it's all about making time. I'm a mom, I work full time, I take care of my kids mostly on my own when they're not at daycare and Im at work, I pay bills, I cook dinner almost every night, I get sick, I take care of sick kids, I do laundry, I fold clean laundry a hundred times when princesses cant decide what to wear, I do my bosses job at work, I do dishes, I text my friends, I miss out on sleep, I watch Lost and cry like a baby, I travel, I make bacon cupcakes, I sit with M to do homework.  I have a busy freaking life with little help. Oh. Freaking. Well. I blew my goals out of the water in spite of being insanely busy so I will make the time to blog about it. Im busy as hell so whats another few minutes of my day;) My journey will be told so stay tuned cupcakes, I DID define me and you're gonna hear all about  it:)  Soon. Very soon.

No comments: