Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mayo...Ick...

Good evening everyone. Long time no see. It's been sleeting, and icing, and snowing down here. It's been cold. I don't like that.

I want to start off by telling you I use mayo. No Miracle whip. Mayo. Not light stuff. Real Mayo. But tonight was a little overkill...

I need groceries but it's cold outside so I ran in to Wal-Mart to pick something up. I know I had frozen chicken patties at home, so I picked up some frozen fish--like fish sticks--because I wasn't sure how many chicken patties I had. (They're breaded btw. I know, shame on me.). I picked up some shredded cabbage for my Foo-Me Salad and some frozen sugar snap peas and misc. veggies. I also grabbed a box of some bacon ranch pasta stuff. With my fish, I like tarter sauce like my dad makes--green onions, dill pickles, and mayo. So I made that. I pour hot sauce all over the chicken and I like to eat that with a little homemade ranch--you know the packets you mix with milk and MAYO. Hmmmm...Then I mix the pasta seasoning packet with 1/2 cup MAYO. Hang on. What's wrong here? Holy cow that's alot of mayo for tonight. I don't mean the quantity as in, I used a cup of mayo total. I mean there are 3 different parts of my meal that has mayo in it. Uggg...I think I am going to be sick. I do like mayo, but not that much. No way. And as you can tell, this wasn't well thought out at all. I would never do something like that. That is WAY too much mayo.

Sorry that this is what you get from me. I'm a boring person at times. I will be the first to admit that.

2 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

LMAO I love mayo girl. LOVE THE STUFF.

;-)
K

Hayley said...

I can't say I'm much of a mayo fan myself...I guess I feel kind of lucky that I dont like it though sometimes it's good to have some kind of spread on a wrap, sandwich extra. Have you heard of soynaise? I've never had it but some of my clients swear by it.. :)