Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Days 11 & 12: Life is good!

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday. Today has been one amazing day.

Have you ever had moments where the stars seem to line up and everything falls right into place? Well this is one of those times. What's so good about life?

Months ago I listed a boat, car parts, parts of a car, and a gazelle on Craigslist. Nothing ever came of it. Then yesterday I got rid of the Gazelle, today the boat. Tomorrow someone is looking at car parts and heck, he might walk away with the parts car if my luck stays this way. Its mindblowing how nothing would sell, now everything is at once. I even had a hit on the car but they didn't contact me. Heck, I even spent $5 on a scratch off ticket and won $50. But my life doesn't stop being bless today! This isn't even my good news.

Thanks to the fabulous Kelly Olexa and Jenny Lynn, I've just been afforded an amazing opportunity to get myself in shape and also help others reach their goals too. To learn more click here

I'm using my Droid so I don't believe my hyperlinks showed up. I will update tomorrow. Stay tuned. I'm so excited about the doors opening in my life. I can't wait to share with you all!

1 comment:

Kelly Olexa said...

Yahoo!! and FYI the hyperlinks did NOT show up babe. ;-)