Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Days 4 and 5

It's Wednesday, wow, time is flying. I had a doctor appointment yesterday to check some blood work. NIGHTMARE. Back in January, my TSH was fine but my T3 was low so my doc put me on thyroid meds. I also got put on hormones due to essentially NO testosterone and progesterone. Well, my face started breaking out so I stopped both meds. The night before my appointment a month ago, I resumed thyroid meds. I remember thinking that they really wouldn't have set in my system, so I am sure Id get a low reading again. Ha. They didn't update my phone number in my records so the couldn't get in touch wiht me to find out what was going on because my T3 was TRIPLE what it should be. Normal range is 200-400, mine was at 1200. Geeze, I have been taking these meds for a month now, so I wonder how high it is now. You would think I was losing weight left and right but that isn't the case, which points to other issues. We suspect I have insulin problems, but I haven't taken the 3 hour glucose with insulin yet. Anyway......I am a walking medical case!

But, that's not going to stop me. I am more determined than ever to keep going. I have 79 days to reach my goal. I plan on dropping 30 lbs. Watch me do this!

What are your goals? Do you want to lose weight? Tone your body? Become more flexible? Maintain your body? What are you doing to reach your goals?

No comments: