Sunday, August 29, 2010

Days 14 thru 17: Life is better than good

Hi friends! Hope your week was as awesome as mine. I finished my workday Friday with a trip to the gym on base. Well one of them. Overall the equipment was old and rusty and the facility was run down, but it got the job done and wasn't crowded. I didn't workout yesterday--we took the Harley out and I took a good 2-3 hour nap. Rest assured, I knocked out 30 mins on the treadmill today. Go Sherry! I hope to start incorporating weights very soon. I was reminded just how much I missed the gym! So guess where I will be everyday this week?!?!

My package from Visalus should be in soon! So excited. Cake batter flavored shakes. Yum! Can't wait. More to come on that soon. I hope everyone has a kick ass week. I know I will.

2 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

Did you get your package yet?? I'm ready to ROLL!! ;-) WOOT!

Sherry said...

Not yet. I hope its in today!