Monday, March 5, 2012

Stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy Monday everyone.  How was your weekend? 
Today I want to discuss stretching.  I was shaving my legs yesterday and noticed how tight my hams were.  They’re always tight, I am well aware of this, but for some reason it really stood out to me yesterday.   So I dog out my P90X Stretch X DVD and got to it.   The first part was kind of boring as I didn’t feel the need to stretch my neck and wrists, but hey, I did it.   I really enjoyed the last half that pertained to the lower body.  I cant believe I am so inflexible. Ahhhh.  I guess you should be able to bend over and touch your toes?  Yeah, I am a few inches away from that.  I guess I need to add a few yoga or pilates or stretch sessions to my workouts.  Not only do I want to be fit and slim, I would love to be more flexible.
How flexible are you?  Do you do anything specifically to increase your flexibility?

No comments: