Thursday, March 1, 2012

Payday

I absolutely love paydays.  I love checking my bank account first thing in the morning to see a nice big figure.  Of course it doesn't last long as bills have to be paid. Its kind of sad watching my bank account shrink to nothing!  This take me to our good friend: the scale.  Isn't it funny how its opposite of a bank account.  When the numbers go up we feel bummed. As the numbers go down we are jubilant. Well I will be the first to tell you that my scale has gone up a hair and I am not liking it. Not. At. All.  I know the scale will be down in a couple of days but wow, I hate the way it makes me feel.  Its the reverse bank account!

Do you rely on the scale?  How do you measure your success?

I better get to work.  I have been listening to Black Eye Peas Radio on Pandora.  Its pretty motivating and keeps me in a good mood.  The funny thing is I don't work out to this stuff.  Odd huh?

No comments: