Monday, August 11, 2008

What inspires me


This is Cynthia. I don't have her blog linked to mine. Crap. I know it's Visionquester 2. Google her. This pic was posted on Kelly's page. I LOVED it! I have found my muse. Tony is always on me about finding a body I want. Well, I still don't have one complete body, but I want this woman's abs. Everyone I show says "That's gross, that's not right on a woman, that's only okay for a man." Well screw you! Kidding. To each his/her own. But this is what I like. This is what I am aiming for. Granted, I am certain she is flexing, as her other pics aren't this defined. But that's what I want. I want to be able to flex my shit and then you see <--------that pic. I think it's hot as hell and I WILL have that. When I am at the gym, I think of her stomach. When I don't want to do another rep, I think of this pic and I do three more. I have printed this pic and put it on the inside of my food journal. To take it up a notch, I put this pic all throughout it so I randomly see it. And I will put it on my sun visor, fridge, desk at work. Last night I was telling Zanita, a girl on a message board, that she should find a pic that inspires her and put it everywhere...car, desk, inside the fridge, on bad foods she may have at her house (for kid/husband), bathroom mirror, etc. I read Kelly's blog and she posted this pic everywhere!!! HEHEHEHEHE
I had a bad ass workout today. Shoulders. Not a fan of shoulders, but I kicked butt. As I was doing something, I was watching myself and my arms are looking good!! YES!!! But....there's always a but...my arms look fat to me when I am not flexing. I am not happy about that. They just look big. I don't want that...
Oh yeah, I did 62 mins on the elliptical---3 miles. I rock!! Some of you may be able to do more in 62 mins, but I am happy with my results.
Good night bloggers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, great idea!! Yes. I LOVE her abs too. It's what I dream of. I could care less what others have to say about it. I think it's sexy and hottt!

You go girl! Rock out those shoulders!!! Whoo-hoo!! Give it time, those sexy arms are there, and they are about to come out!!

Kelly Olexa said...

ROCK ON SISTA