Sunday, December 9, 2007

Excuses, Excuses

I feel like shit.

If you know me, then you will know with any story comes a background story.

2 weeks ago when we went to Texas, we grabbed Burger King for Breakfast. My husband ended up getting sick to his stomach. He didn't vomit, but I bet he wanted to. To make matters worse, what shoud've only been an 8 hour drive (yeah, ONLY), turned into a 12 hour fiasco due to some snow.

Fast forward to present day. We went back to Texas. I make eggs, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, sliced turkey, and cheese for breakfast. On our way out of town my husband (who is hungover) decides he's hungry so we stop at McDonalds. I wasn't really hungry. I broke the carnal rule--DO NOT eat unless you are hungry. All I ate was a hamburger with extra pickles (like 250 calories). Shortly after that, my stomach started cramping. So for 8 hours now I have been dealing with these stomach pains. All of the kids had a hamburger too, so I don't know if that was the true cause. We've all eaten the same things this weekend but I don't think anyone else feels ick. The first thing I do when I get home is run for the Mylanta. Not making me feel better. I feel like I am hungry, then again my tummy hurts. Maybe I will eat, throw up, then feel better??????????? Wishful thinking.

A few days after my husband caused my accident (see story about steps), he somehow cut the tip of his finger off at work. Karma is a bitch. Hmmmmm.....he had a tummy ache two weeks ago now I have it....WTF did I do to deserve payback????

Needless to say, there will be NO working out, in spite of wanting it in my mind.

Uggggg.....

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Gosh how is his finger ? Thats horrible. Your post just made me want a McDonalds

Sherry said...

Hi Laura,

His finger is fine. It's no worse than my knee!! (kidding)I do feel bad for him but come on, he didn't have sympathy for me. Seriously, he's doing fine and thanks for asking about him. As for McDonald's, I won't be able to eat there for a year.