Saturday, December 15, 2007

Kids

This has nothing to do with weight loss. I am really thrown when people ask me how many kids I have. As me.

How many kids do you have?

I have 3.

My husband has a daughter.

So you have 4.

Well, I guess.

I guess it's hard to remember I have 4 because #1-I've only given birth to 3. #2-She doesn't live with us. Outta site, outta mind. #3-I see her like once a month. When you couple those 3 things together, surely you can understand why I say I only have 3.

As far as my blog intro is concerned, I only have 3. This blog is my tool for weightloss--the weight gain caused by BEING PREGNANT. So for those of you that now know I technically have 4 kids but don't see the SD (Do we call her #4???--even though she falls 3rd in line) in the intro, you know why. She had nothing to do with the weight gain.

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Well im not in your shoes but if i was i would say three to, sure if you were raising sd things would be diffrent but she is not yours

Sherry said...

Thanks Laura. My husband immediately says he has 4 kids. I guess it's different since he didn't give birth.