Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Not too bad

Today was a much better day for food. So far I've had:

  • WW Smart Ones English Muffin (200)
  • Bumble Bee Chicken Salad with Crackers (230)
  • 1/2 V8 (35)
  • 1/2 flavored water (50)
  • 3 sunchips (30)

I think dinner's going to be veggie chili. So far I have consumed 545 calories. I will only have about 400 for dinner. From the looks of it, I may be consuming too FEW calories. I had around 1040 last night and the scale showed a GAIN of 2 lbs. WTF. For those of you losing weight, should I force myself to eat more?

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

I definetly think you should be trying to eat some more. When i was trying to loose weight i was trying to eat between 1500 - 2000 a day but nothing, when i changed it to between 2000-2500 the weight started dropping off (remember im breastfeeding two kids ) . Sometimes you just need to play around and find the right amout for you

Sherry said...

I am really going to start working out (promise) and will add food then. I have a friends child over right now so that's jacking up my day because I feel weird working out in front of her. Once she leaves, I'll get on it. I promise!