Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have pictures!

Well, two pictures out of three isn't bad. I was trying to upload the picture from Clint's dinner, but that didn't work.
So what do I have here?
This was my lunch. It looked/sounded way more appealing than it turned out. I had 1 packet whole grain apple cinnamon oatmeal with 2 tbsp homemade trail mix and 1/3 sliced banana. It sounded great to me, but it wasn't all that once it hit my mouth. I don't know the calorie count. The oatmeal has 150 calories. I'll do the math for the rest later.


And this is dinner. Here you will find broccoli and cheese (60 calories) and tuna made with green onions, pickles, water chestnuts (for crunch) and mustard. I also added in some flax seed oil. To the left you will see a salad made with lettuce, broccoli, green onions, flax seed oil, rice wine vinegar, and 2 squirts of rasberry vinagrette salad dressing (10 calories for the dressing I think). YUM!!
I was super stuffed afterward. What did Clint have? 3 small baked potatoes with Wolf canned chili with beans, sour cream, green onions, and cheese. I will admit that I had one small bite. But I think my dinner is much better than what I made for him. And FYI, that was what he requested. Otherwise, he would've been eating what I ate.
I did not have ANY cookies today. Clint fed the baby about 16 cookies today, but I didn't eat any. And I LOVE girl scout cookies and I love the soft chocolate chip cookies Clint bought. I am so proud of myself!
One last thing before I close. I am addicted to Smart Water. I think it has crack in it. I usually HATE water and it's an act of God for me to drink 64 ounces. I actually do well to get in 64 ounces of all liquids combined. Seriously. I do not drink hardly any liquid. I think I'm part camel. However, since finding this Smart Water, I have been SO THIRSTY. I think it's the crack taking it's toll and the outcome is I need to drink more!!! The only problem is I am having a hard time finding it here in BFE. I found it at Target in San Angelo (5 hours away) and was going to purchase it at the Abilene Target but NO it wasn't sold there. My dear husband told me I could get it on base so I bought a bottle then went back the next day and there wasn't any. Then I located it at Wal-Mart and bought 3 bottles then went back the next day for more to find they were sold out. WHAT. Oh come on people. This is the ONLY water I drink and actually crave. Can't you all drink something else? For the love of Bob.
Alright, have a fanfreakingtastic night. I am going to finish watching Serendipity. No work tomorrow, but I do have to go to Lawton (70 miles away). Yippee.

No comments: