Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh I wish...

I knew where my husbands camera was. My battery is dead. All I can find is the crap Olympus. (We both had Sony Cybershots). I see his case. But no camera. If this house wasn't such a freaking mess, maybe I could locate it. GRRRRRRRRRRR......

I was going to take a pic of dinner...not that it would do one ounce of good considering my photo upload thing isn't working.

The turkey chili looks YUM...I ate about 1/2 cup as it was cooking and I am stuffed.

Here's the ingredients:
2 lbs lean ground turkey
2 cans kidney beans (drained)
2 cans diced tomatoes
1/2 onion
2 jalepenos
1 packet chili seasoning
garlic salt

I am trying to eat as clean as possible. Eventually I would like to replace the canned beans with dried ones (that are cooked of course) and the tomatoes with fresh ones. Oh, and OF COURSE the chili seasoning with chili powder, red pepper, etc.

Wish I could show you dinner....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you could show me it to as it sounds yum ,ohh i picked up a pregnancy yoga dvd so will give it a go. Thanks for the advice with it