Monday, February 18, 2008

More pics! There's one for you Kelly O.

I can't show you breakfast because I was a naughty girl and had 1.5 breakfast burritos. They were small, but still....

Meal #2 was 1 can of tuna with green onions, pickles, water chestnuts, and mustard on 1 piece of Organic Whole Grain Bread. I also had a side of broccoli and cheese (60 calories).

Meal #3 was 1 packet Brussels Sprouts (45 cals), 1/2 chicken breast, 1/2 cup potato, and about 5 baby carrots.
Meal #4 was 5 Morningstar Farms Buffalo Wings (200 calories) and a side of broccoli and cheese. I also had 1/2 banana. And I had some coffee.
Kelly, this one is for you. I am NOT trying to show off how messy my bathroom cabinet is. There are two points to this pic. #1-Look, I have a cheesy bathroom pic with too much flash. #2-If you look hard enough, you will see a little bump on my bum. My former flat ass is getting some slight curvage! You have to look really hard though.
I got through 40 minutes of Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000. The baby was ready to get out of her bed and she hasn't gone back to sleep so I am hanging it up for the night. I still have to do 50 crunches to complete that goal. Fortunately, the 50 push ups were taken care of while doing the above mentioned workout!

That's all I have! I am exhausted. And this baby is making me tired watching her run around everywhere. Good night!

No comments: