Monday, April 14, 2008

I feel great part deux!

My workout today was bad ass! I completed an hour and fifteen mins at the gym and 45 mins of cardio at home! I'm well on my way to thindom!

There is an issue. Can my life ever be easy? If I drop Mackenzie off at daycare at 6:30 am, that means I HAVE to pick her up by 4:30, the time I am set to get off work. With that said, even if I did work out before work, that leave me with 45 mins to work out. Not going to happen. I am faced with 45 mins of cardio tomorrow. If I go during lunch, I will only have approximately 45 minutes to work out. Again, not going to happen. Then, if I go after work, (assuming I drop her off around 7:15am and have to pick her up by 5:15), that leave me with less than 45 minutes. GRRRRRRRRRRR.....

I had considered letting Clint drive Mackenzie to daycare a few days a week so I could work out, however, it looks like I will be working out quite a bit in the gym. We live about 20 miles from base, so that means we will be wasting $$ if he drive in to town to take her there.

I can do some of the stuff from home. In fact, I think I can complete tomorrow's workout from home. I'm doing abs and cardio and I can technically do it all from here. Since I have the bowflex, I can use it to do the one thing I need a machine for. Yippee! There is hope!

But when it comes to the rest of the stuff, I don't know how I am going to complete it all in 45 minutes. I really don't see that happening. Especially when I have 45 mins of cardio.

Technically, with my new job, I can have 1 hour of gym time, 3X per week. If I did the easy stuff at home then used that hour in conjunction with lunch, I would be golden. However, this is a new job and I don't want to start off missing a lot of work, even if I am entitled to it.

At least today was a kick butt day!

No comments: