Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Terrible Tuesday

Today's not really all that terrible. I've had a dull headache all day long. It feels as if my eyes are going to pop out of my head. I tried to take a nap then my Blackberry started buzzing and woke me.

I used the trampoline for about 30 minutes today. Clint came home for lunch and I stopped to visit with him. Now my head is hurting and I don't want to make it worse.

I managed to chug down my liquid today. I am slowly weening myself off the G2.

I did okay today as far as food goes:

Tuna
Salad with Turkey and Swiss
1 cup veggies soup
100 calorie pack teddy grahams
1 cup potatoes, chicken, and asparagus
10 cheese it's
1/2 cup whole wheat rotini with spaghetti sauce and beans
1 slice bacon (25 calories)


I think that's it! I feel like I consumed a gazillion calories although I guess after looking at it, I didn't.

I hate to run by I need to go close my eyes. Good night.

No comments: