Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crash and Burn

I haven't felt this bad in weeks. I've been following Tony's plan for 6 weeks. No problems. Felt great. Then this week I fell off the wagon. No, I didn't wat bad. No way. But I did have some carbs that were high on the glycemic index and that's left me feeling like shit. For some reason, I just didn't eat on cue. I ate well. (Except for the Vanilla Wafer Cakester yesterday). Today I had some veggie chili for lunch and that's left me down, down, down. It's got to be the corn. Clearly my body doesn't like anything other than broccoli, green beans, or asparagus!

I need to get back on track. I WILL be 119 by the 14th. I HAVE TO BE! That means I have to give it 150% these next two weeks. I have 14 days. That's it.

Here's to getting back on track and kicking ass!

3 comments:

The Blonde Hurricane said...

I'm sending you words of encouragement! Hang in there!!!

Jess

Anonymous said...

Okay, you and me girl. I fell off REAL BAD this past weekend. Had company and just felt like relaxing. And that I did. Both of us have GOT to get back on track and soon. Tony told me he wants pictures in 2 weeks. GAH!!! At the rate I'm going, I'll show NO difference whatsoever. Let's kick some major booty! I'm in, if you are!

Tina said...

How's it going...did u ever get your call from Tony? Don't forget to tell him about the stomach issues...I had those too...for me it's when I ovulate and I think it is related to changing hormones with changes in bodyfat levels...pay attention if it happens again. You ovulate ~ 10 days after TOM stops...for about three days. Maybe it's something different...but just a thought...and your doing great, find that motivation within you...listen to Tony's radio shows again especially the one that talks about goals...make yourself a list...go clothes shopping and try on clothes, don't buy any but find some that are super tight, help them motivate you to the next goal...and celebrate where you are...cause you are so much further than where you started...celebrate it. When do you get to do pictures...I can't wait. Sorry I haven't been very good at checking on the blogs...I'm still trying to get my mojo back ;)