Sunday, March 23, 2008

2 years ago

Nearly two years ago I found out I was pregnant with Mackenzie. I weighed 115 lbs. Two years later, I'm hovering around 130. After #1 and #2-I was at my pre pregnancy weight before they were 1. It's 3 months AFTER #3 is 1 and I'm no where near my PP weight.

By the time Hanna was 6 months, I was back to where I needed to be. With Hailey, I was there by the time she was about 10 months old. By the time she was 1, I had by far exceeded it and was sitting at 116.

Not this time. If I want to create an excuse, I could tell you all that I weighed less when I got preggo with #3 than I was with #1 and #2. And I am actually right around that weight now. Does that count? NO. Because I had lost another 10 lbs by the time #2 was this age. So I am definitely behind.

The damage is done. I've not met my goals. Not the goal to be at my PP weight before my child is 1. Now I need to get there before the kid is two. HEHEHEHEHE. If I am STILL at this weight in December, PLEASE shoot me.

1 comment:

Kelly Olexa said...

You WILL REACH YOUR GOALS GIRL. I won't let you NOT do it!!