Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's one of those days

Have you ever had one of those days when you just couldn't get full to save your life? It's not like I was trying to stuff myself. I wasn't searching for that uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. I just wanted it to feel less empty and less like a bottomless pit. I am not sure if it was mental or what, but all I know is that I ate like a horse today because I was hungry all day long. It was a nagging hunger. I am finally going to quit eating because I have decided that it just won't go away. This use to happen to me everytime I would get my Depo-Provera injection. I would eat like a mad woman for like 4 days. I can't do this for 4 more days. I swear I feel like I ate at least 3300 calories which means I will gain a pound. Ugggggg.....I'm not even going to begin to tell you what I ate today. I am pretty ashamed of myself. Hopefully this will be cured tomorrow. I notice that I am not nearly as hungry when I consume protein for breakfast--i.e. egg white omelet. I bought some more veggies (jalapenos, onions, bell peppers, spinach) and more turkey and cheese for them. It doesn't take long, I throw it in a container, eat 'em about 45 mins later (they're not gross...surprisingly) and I am full until 11:00! Yeah! Now I just have to NOT hit snooze so much!

I haven't been to the gym the past two weeks. Isn't it amazing how quickly you can fall off the wagon. One missed session leads to another and another. I can't even begin to tell you why I skipped a day, then the next, then the next. Doesn't matter. An excuse is an excuse. Typically I would say piss on in and abandon my BFL efforts. But I won't. I am not going to restart the clock. I'm just going to finish my session. I'm still on a schedule here---finish BFL, hire a trainer (hopefully), then go see a surgeon! That's my goals anyway. I know my life and my luck and I am pretty sure my plans will be derailed some how. If that's the case, fine then. I'll move on to plan B. There's always a plan B. What is it you ask? I'll just start saving my VA $$ and have it done for my 30th b-day. So it will be 8-9 months after my original time frame. Oh well. More time to look great!

I'm off. I have to get the groceries from the car and take a bath. Good times!

No comments: