Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MIA..Oye Ve

I'm so sorry I have been MIA. Life has been nuts in the Brooks' house. It's Spring Break here. Friday night I got Clint's daughter. Saturday we spent all day in the car getting my daughters. I spent a good portion of Sunday cooking a few meals. I worked Monday and Clint's ex wife came to pick her up. Then I spent all day Tuesday bringing my girls home. On my way home, I get a call from Clint telling me he has a hole in his hand. He hurt it while at work. So I tell him to go to the ER and I will meet him there when I get back to town. They X-Ray it, give him a shot, and stitch him up. I have to run him back by his work. I didn't get in until 11pm. I had left at noon....

I am addicted to Starbuck's. I only go because I have a giftcard. I just acquired two more giftcards. And I have been a bad girl. I had a Caramel Macciato....twice. And today I had an Iced Honey Latte. I don't even want to know how many calories are in this thing.

That's all I have. I shall have something more inspiring and interesting tomorrow. I'm off to read blogs...oh, how I miss thee!

No comments: