Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I feel like a deflated tire!

I work for the Air Force as a civilian. I am prior military, but these days, I just work for them. An Airman in the shop got promoted so what did we do today? We went to lunch. Chinese food. Yes, I went. But I ate very little. I had 2 pieces of sushi, 10 pieces of shrimp and cocktail sauce, one bite of crab rangoon, 2 pieces of broccoli, 5 green beans, 1 sliced jalepeno, and 8 mushrooms. Oh, and about 3 tablespoons of hot and sour soup. From that moment, I wanted to die. I have been so tired. I typically get off work at 4:30 but took off half an hour early so I could get a vehicle registered and return a breastpump. Then I went to Wal-Mart, picked the baby up from daycare, then went to the Commissary. I was home around 6:30. I put her down for a nap and climbed in bed. My mind was racing so it doesn't seem like I fell asleep. I had set my alarm for 7:15 but hit snooze until 8:00 (um.....10 times????) If I didn't have to get up to cook dinner for my husband, I think I could've slept till morning. I made myself get up so I can cook and so I can do my lower body workout. Oh joy!!! I could walk back in there right now and sleep like a rock. Geeze. The baby has been in bed with me the past two nights kicking me. I finally put her in her bed at 5am and get about one and a half hours of uninterrupted sleep. I know that's why I am tired. But that Chinese food didn't help either. I think they put MSG in the cocktail sauce for crying out loud!

I'm off to cook. I will try to post something more interesting later!

No comments: