Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lower Body Complete!

Have I mentioned that I detest lower body workouts? I can work my upper body all day long and I LOVE doing it. But I hate lower body workouts. One reason could be that I have decent legs therefore I think LBWO's are pointless. Okay, well, that's not the reason. But back in the day that did cross my mind. I was in a Sculpt class and I thought that very though! "I have great legs, why the hell do I need to work them?" For some reason I just hate doing anything associated with legs. I can tolerate calf raises but that's about it. I always have hated LBWO.

My legs might be a little sore tomorrow. I could've done alot better tonight. I have to admit that I only put about 75% effort into my squats and lunges. I tried some things on the bowflex but had some difficulty; I think my legs are too short. I am going to see what I can do at the gym for my next LBWO. But for the record, in spite of my not so great attempt at lunges and squats, I want to vomit after that session so I must've done something right!

I'm off to bed. Good night. Sweet dreams of the perfect body for you!

No comments: