I cheated while eating today. Not making excuses but, I went to Wal-Mart and bought my husband some Easter candy. That was mistake #1. Never should've bought the junk. On the way home (20 mins away) I got lightheaded and thought I was going to pass out. My blood sugar obviously dropped. So what do I do? Pass out and wreck the car and kill me and the baby...or eat some gummy bunnies? I opted for the latter. BUT...I didn't eat one (at 90 calories) I ate two. I didn't feel any better 5 minutes after eating the first, so I ate another. Bad girl. On a plus side, I made some cocoa later on and I took a few sips and didn't drink anymore. Didn't need the extra calories.
Here's my food for the day:
- Whole grain oatmeal
- 1 baked potato with broccoli and cheese
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 1/2 cup fruit
- 2 gummy bunnies packs
- Imitation Lobster (90 calories)
- 1 piece of garlic toast (160---bad Sherry) with 2tsp mozzarella and provolone (bad Sherry)
- 1 cup whole wheat pasta
- 1/2 cup ground turkey and spaghetti sauce
That's it for me. Could've done better.
LBWO is tonight. Oh joy.
I gotta run. Gotta feed the kid. I would like to feed her to the ferret. But I can't do that. Shucks.