Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Little girl

I went to the Tanning Salon today. The female that worked at the front desk was showing my the different sample packs and explaining to me how their beds worked. I thought she was the cutest little thing. She was like a little girl. She was very petite. She was about 3 inches shorter than me and she was very tiny. Then something hit me: I am a little girl too. Little as in, hello, I had on 3 inch heels. I was just as small as she was. No, I wasn't as thin. But I will be in the near future. Some people scowl when I mention I want to be 115 lbs. But you know what. HELLO I AM LIKE 5'2. ON A GOOD DAY I AM 5'3. If I were 5'8 and weighed 115, then I would look like a pencil. But at my height, 115 isn't that small. No, it's not big either. But I don't look anorexic at that weight, thanks to my height.

I cheated while eating today. Not making excuses but, I went to Wal-Mart and bought my husband some Easter candy. That was mistake #1. Never should've bought the junk. On the way home (20 mins away) I got lightheaded and thought I was going to pass out. My blood sugar obviously dropped. So what do I do? Pass out and wreck the car and kill me and the baby...or eat some gummy bunnies? I opted for the latter. BUT...I didn't eat one (at 90 calories) I ate two. I didn't feel any better 5 minutes after eating the first, so I ate another. Bad girl. On a plus side, I made some cocoa later on and I took a few sips and didn't drink anymore. Didn't need the extra calories.

Here's my food for the day:

  • Whole grain oatmeal
  • 1 baked potato with broccoli and cheese
  • 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 1/2 cup fruit
  • 2 gummy bunnies packs
  • Imitation Lobster (90 calories)
  • 1 piece of garlic toast (160---bad Sherry) with 2tsp mozzarella and provolone (bad Sherry)
  • 1 cup whole wheat pasta
  • 1/2 cup ground turkey and spaghetti sauce

That's it for me. Could've done better.

LBWO is tonight. Oh joy.

I gotta run. Gotta feed the kid. I would like to feed her to the ferret. But I can't do that. Shucks.

No comments: