Monday, March 24, 2008

Better than me

I have to start off by saying that I wish Blogger had more fonts. Perhaps I am missing something. I don't know. Secondly, I am bored with my profile. I have went through everything Blogger has and then some and I can't find anything that suits me. I did find one on some site and I got a message saying that all the stuff on my sidebar would be changed. NO THANK YOU. So please bear with me as I search for something that captivates me.

Now to more important things. My eating has improved today. No Starbucks thank you very much. It was hard, but I refrained. Here's what I ate today:

  • Whole grain oatmeal
  • Salad with 2 tsp ranch (lettuce, mushrooms, green olives, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumber, spinach, and 1 tsp bacon)
  • 1 packet Sweet and Sour Tuna
  • 1/2 cup Tuna Salad
  • 1/2 cup Chili
  • 1 packet Brussels Sprouts
  • 2 cups raw shredded cabbage with rice wine vinegar
  • 1/2 cup green beans with dill and red pepper flakes
  • 1/2 cup asparagus with garlic salt and spray butter
  • 2 turkey burgers minus the bun (they were small...should've weighed them)

That's it! It looks like a lot when written down, although it didn't seem like a lot. I feel a little nauseated right now. Not sure what that's about. Reminds me of when I was preggo and suffered from "morning sickness" for like 2 or 3 days. I ensure you that's not what's wrong with me. It's just what it feels like. I think I am going to get some sleep and hope I feel better. I hate throwing up. HATE it. Good night.

1 comment:

Kelly Olexa said...

Sherry that is NOT a lot of food you silly girl. And personally I love to throw up.

Just kiddin.
Bleaaahhhhh