Monday, March 3, 2008

What are they paying you for???????????

I am almost out of protein powder. I went to Wal-Mart and all they carry is the EAS Soy in Vanilla or the Whey in Chocolate or Vanilla. No problem. I can handle that. I just wanted to compare prices. A small container of the soy is $9 and a big container of the Whey is $19. I went to the BX on base where everything is tax free and I found a HUGE container of it (Whey) for $60. There were other brands there as well, but they were all HUGE containers. So, I wander in to GNC. I was looking for CLA and protein powder. The conversation went like this:

Her: Can I help you?
Me: Yes, do you have any EAS products?
Her: Um.....I don't know. I think I've heard that name before.
Me: (Silence, just watching her stand there with a deer in the headlight look glued to her face)
Me: Fine, I will just find it myself
Her: Okay.

Stupid b***h. WTF are they paying you for? You work in GNC and you think you've heard that name before???? And no, don't get off your ass and help me look for it. I mean, here I am carrying a 26+ squirming baby. You just sit there and look dumb because I don't know what else they're paying you for.

Needless to say, I didn't find what I was looking for. YES, there were EAS products, but not what I wanted. Oh well.

1 comment:

Kelly Olexa said...

That is so funny and you know, we talk about these moron teenagers with no life motivation that work either in Starbucks or Panera - they are like just NO PULSE. I asked this chick at Panera one time what was in a salad, she said, "I don't know, what does it say up there (on the menu)??"
WTH!!!