Thursday, January 17, 2008

As Kelly says...

The other day, Kelly posted this. Well, tonight I did that.

I came home and ate. I do this everyday. I don't think I eat enough during the day because I am starving when I get home. So I eat. Then I eat again after working out, around 8pm when Clint comes home for "lunch." Sometimes I think I am overeating although my calories are between 1200-1400 and I AM gaining weight, but that's a different story. Anyway, I came home tonight and ate for like 2 hours. I didn't eat like a cow. But I was eating quite often. (Another thing I have to get under control again--only eating if I am truly hungry). Back to the story--Clint came and left and I REALLY wanted to take a bath. I had bathed #3, lotioned her, and decided my skin was rather dry and I wanted a bath too. But did I do it? NO. Instead I checked blogs and e-mail. Then did I do it? NO. I pushed myself to workout. And I have to tell you, I think I had the best Tae Bo workout tonight. And after Tae Bo. I wanted to go to sleep. Did I? Obviously not. Did I start to write this blog? Nope. I threw in the YBB Goddess Booty DVD. About 4 minutes into it, I laid my head down on the carpet when they were doing the frog. I wanted to go to sleep. But I pushed myself. I did what Kelly said to do. I made myself continue the workout. And I am glad I did. I was pushing myself during Tae Bo. I got a cramp in my side, but like Kelly suggested, I worked through it and kept going. Yeah, so I stopped a few times. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. But I have progressed so much since I started this last week. I am very proud of myself.

I REALLY need to take pics and tape myself b/c my scale is going UP. I know muscle weighs more than fat. But did I really gain 6 lbs of muscle? I am sort of kind of dealing with my period right now (again, another story) so maybe it's water weight. Hopefully the scale will start going town soon. I can already see small changes in my body. At least I am not working out for nothing.

Well dear readers, as much as I hate to do this to you, I must go. I have to be at work for 7:30am then I have an 8 hour drive ahead of me. I need all the rest I can get. After a quick bath and some tylenol PM, my pretty little face is hitting the pillow!

No comments: