Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

This is a new day, a new year, a new me!

I ate about 6 million calories yesterday. And I didn't care. Why? Because today is a brand new day, a brand new year, which is going to lead to a brand new me!!!!

I haven't had anything to eat today. My husband is making breakfast---eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, and who know what else. I will eat some, but not too much. Lunch will be blackeyed peas and cabbage. I'm from Louisiana and that's what we eat on New Year's Day!!! Btw, I am going to have "New Year's Around The Country" from now on. I am going to make what people from other regions make. Moving on, I don't know what dinner will be. Maybe some Talapia and veggies. Or Salmon and veggies. I am not quite sure. But it will be healthy!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: