Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I have 12 minutes

Before I get dinner going. Tonight is veggie burgers. Yum! I bought them at the Commissary. They were marked $2.60 (tax free) and there were $.75 off coupons. I hope they have more coupons there tomorrow; I think I'll stock up!

I ate at the Thai Restaurant today. Bad girl. A friend of mine is getting out of the Air Force and going home to Wisconsin. She leaves tomorrow so I wanted to go out with her before she left. Turns out, the guys in my office want to do lunch at a Mexican Restaurant tomorrow. GREAT. I will go, and I will eat. I just need to do some research to find out what the lesser of the evil is on the menu.

No gym time today. See above. Hopefully I'll make it on Friday. Tonight I plan on doing some Tae Bo and hopefully Yoga. I won't get to work out until 9 or so (dinner at 8 then 1 hour for food to digest). So we'll see how much I get done.

Okay, times up. I didn't type for 12 minutes but I was looking at other sites. So I better run!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Veggie burgers sound yum, we are doing black bean burgers for dinner tonight and i cannot wait