When I grow up
I know what I want to be when I grow up. Actually, that's not an accurate statement. I aspire to be an attorney but that's not going to happen in the near future. Instead of dreaming about other professions, I dream about things I want to do with my life. Here's the short list I came up with today:
- Run in a marathon
- Teach Pilates
- Own a health food/medicine store
- Learn (more) about aromatherapy
- Grow a HUGE herb garden (that won't die)
- Learn French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese
- Travel to England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Egypt, and the Mayan and Incan Ruins
Oh, I forgot. I am going to write a book too.
I'd better get moving. I'm going to be 30 in a little over a year. Well, here's the good news. I am working out, so inevitably I will look great for my big 3-0. I've already looked into going on a trip. I'm in the process of learning German. AND....I am going to run in a marathon at the end of April. Yep, you heard me. BUT...I'm only running 5K. 4 other people from work are going to run the rest. We're doing the relay portion of. I'm so excited...I can't wait for this!
I'm going to take a nap. I'll write more later. Here's what I want to discuss:
- The marathon
- Training for the marathon
- Falling off the Wagon
- Next week is a new beginning
- Cleaning up this place
- Cleaning my car
Okay, in the mean time, it's nap time.
Oh wait, one thing that annoys me today:
Stupid people at the cell phone store. That's another story too.