Thursday, January 10, 2008

No, No, No

I will not post anything remotely exciting until I get my house clean. I have been neglecting it the past few weeks. I am not sure what I have been doing, but I know I haven't been watching TV (it came back on. Stupid Dish Network. On top of cutting it off, I made a payment and they processed it 2x even though it showed up as 1x. The stupid person that barely speaks English that's in charge of "helping" me said they would refund it in 7-10 business days. WTF???? YOU TOOK $100 FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND IT'S GOING TO TAKE THAT LONG TO GET IT BACK TO ME?????) . I spent my evening at Wal-Mart, came home, checked my e-mail and myspace and read my three favorite blogs, now I am going to cook dinner and clean. Here are things I need to post about:

  • New running shoes
  • Overeating
  • Always hungry
  • Stupid period
  • Not wanting to workout but pushing through it

I can think of more; I mainly put that down as a reminder for myself. Hopefully I'll be posing soon. Off to clean!!!!!!!!

No comments: