Sunday, January 6, 2008

Things I need to do

I have a list on the right side of my blog devoted to this, but these things just popped in my mind.

There are some things I need to work on:
  • Drink MORE water. I AM trying. Honest.
  • Cut out as much sugar as possible. I used Sugar Free Syrup today and Sugar Free Spaghetti Sauce.
  • Take my vitamins. I am SO horrible about this.I forget to take meds. Good thing I don't take birth control pills or else I would be pregnant all the time.
  • Stop Smoking. I've actually done this. But, every now and again I will get around someone that does it and I will smoke one, then I am smoking for like a week. Then I quit, then I do it again. It's GROSS. I know. With all the cardio I plan on doing, I need my lungs to be as fully functional as possible.
  • Clean my house. I do try this. But I am home alone with the baby at night and it's hard to clean while watching her. I can't leave her alone in the living room for very long because we have steps she can tumble down. I don't have $200 to buy a gate large enough to cover it. I need to try harder though to get the house in order and keep it that way. I can do it!

Well, that's all I can think of right this second. #3 is winding down. Actually she's sitting in her chair with noodles on her head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see how I'm doing on your to-do list.

I have been doing pretty good with the water. Been averaging over 64 oz a day. I'm currently on my second 32oz'er.

Cutting out sugar... not doing so well with this one. But I'm definitely snacking less. Course I need to start making dinner a bit healthier. I'm sure hubby's fried chicken last night went straight to my gut.

Vitamins... I was just thinking I should start taking a multivitamin on a regular basis. Need to get some though since I threw my expired ones out!

Smoking... not an issue. I don't smoke.

Clean my house... yeah. I definitely need to do better with this one. So much clutter....

Anonymous said...

How are you doing with these? Good luck with the smoking, did't know you did . I do sometimes when not pregnant and am promising to stay of it this time, im actually one of these people who can quit easily anytime but just enjoy one or two a day.