There are some things I need to work on:
- Drink MORE water. I AM trying. Honest.
- Cut out as much sugar as possible. I used Sugar Free Syrup today and Sugar Free Spaghetti Sauce.
- Take my vitamins. I am SO horrible about this.I forget to take meds. Good thing I don't take birth control pills or else I would be pregnant all the time.
- Stop Smoking. I've actually done this. But, every now and again I will get around someone that does it and I will smoke one, then I am smoking for like a week. Then I quit, then I do it again. It's GROSS. I know. With all the cardio I plan on doing, I need my lungs to be as fully functional as possible.
- Clean my house. I do try this. But I am home alone with the baby at night and it's hard to clean while watching her. I can't leave her alone in the living room for very long because we have steps she can tumble down. I don't have $200 to buy a gate large enough to cover it. I need to try harder though to get the house in order and keep it that way. I can do it!
Well, that's all I can think of right this second. #3 is winding down. Actually she's sitting in her chair with noodles on her head.