Thursday, January 3, 2008

I need a vacation

#1-I have another "I hate" to add to my list. People that freak out about finances then turn around an buy something stupid. Clearly your finances aren't THAT big of a deal if you're buying that.

#2-Why do I need a vacation? I just had like a week and half off. So why the need? I just do. I spent the day in the car---from 10:45 to 8:30 taking #1 and #2 to their dads. I got home, threw some dinner together for Clint, then got on the net for a while and crashed out. Typically I end up sitting up waiting for him to get home from work. Not last night. I did wake up a few times, but went right back to sleep. I crashed out. He came in and I got in bed. I came home tonight hoping I would get the place clean, workout, cook dinner, etc. I don't see that happening. I will force myself to work out but the cleaning will wait. We have to get up at 6:00 to take the baby to the dr. for surgery (tubes in ears). I have taken the day off tomorrow so it's not like I can't take a nap. But for now, I am exhausted. I am looking SOOOOOOOOO forward to this weekend. I desperately need to clean up. Can't get past that. But I am looking forward to the down time. VERY forward to it!

No comments: